Light grey, handle-less fitted units from London designer Urban Myth. Stone worktops and fully integrated Smeg appliances including stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and washer/dryer. Also glass splashbacks and feature lighting under wall units.
Bathroom/en-suite shower rooms
Pure white bathroom suites with chrome taps and mixers. Bath with thermostatic shower mixer and glazed screen. Large shower enclosure to en-suite, contemporary porcelain and ceramic tiling. Large vanity mirror, towel warmer, bespoke cabinetry with built in storage and low voltage sockets.
Living areas / flooring
Kitchen, living room and hallway in woodstrip laminate flooring and bedrooms carpeted in a soft grey colour tone.
Smooth finish to all walls and ceilings, painted in white emulsion and white stainwood finish to doors and woodwork. Residents’ gymnasium, 24 hour concierge service. Bicycle storage. Car parking available by separate negotiations.
- Stratford also boasts the largest covered shopping centre in London – Westfield Stratford City. It has a variety of brands, restaurants, bars and food courts.
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is in close proximity to New Garden Quarter and gives you access to over 200 acres of green space to explore and enjoy.
- Theatre Royal Stratford East is an award-winning venue and is a short walk away from New Garden Quarter. It has a regular programme of exciting performances, and stylish places to eat and drink.
- Communal gardens
- Balconies in every apartment
- Open plan living and kitchen areas