Emerald House, Barnet, NW9
Folio London is delighted to offer this spacious and modern studio apartment, located in Emerald House at the sought-after Beaufort Park development in Colindale.
- 1 bathrooms
- Available 08/04/2019
This Studio apartment comprises of an open plan living area with a dining space, floor-to-ceiling windows leading out to a private balcony, and a fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances.
The property is offered on a furnished or unfurnished basis and has been neutrally decorated throughout.
Beaufort Park features a 24-hour concierge, Tesco Express, Chinese and Italian restaurants, cafe, medical centre, communal gardens, dry cleaners, residents' gym, swimming pool and a spa with a sauna, Jacuzzi and a steam room.
To meet the reference criteria for this property, you will need to earn a minimum household income of £33,000 p.a.
£1,100.00 per calendar month
- Folio London does NOT charge FEES
- 30 minutes via tube to Central London
- Free residents' gym, swimming pool, spa with a sauna, jacuzzi and steam room.
- 14 minute walk to Colindale Underground station
- Access to a beautiful landscaped communal garden
- 24 hour CCTV
- Well proportioned bathroom and kitchen
- Surround sound speaker system
- NO PARKING
Folio London property reference number: 56307485
Number of Beds
Communal garden, Balcony
|Number of Beds||Studio|
|Outside Spaces||Communal garden, Balcony|
Location and local area
The property is located within walking distance to Colindale underground station which is serviced by the Northern Line, offering direct services to the West End and the City.